Every Wednesday and Thursday
12 noon-2 p.m.
Need a couple extra hours to get things done in the afternoon?
Sign your child up to stay longer at school for some extra Preschool fun!
- Lunch Bunch is for students in our 3’s and 4’s classes.
- The cost for Lunch Bunch is $10.00/day. Money must be paid when you sign up. Sign-up sheets and pay envelopes for cash payments are available outside Georgia’s office. Please write your child’s name and the dates he/she will be attending on the front of the envelope and drop it in the mailbox outside Georgia’s office. If paying by check, you do not need to put the check in an envelope; put your child’s name on the “Memo” line of the check.
- Once you have signed up for the day, NO money will be refunded. A credit will be issued in cases of illness or cancellation due to bad weather.
- Children participating in Lunch Bunch should bring a lunch and a drink in a lunch box or bag, clearly labeled with the child’s name. Please include any eating utensils your child will need. Reminder: no nuts, peanuts, or peanut butter!
- Two teachers will be present during Lunch Bunch.
- Pick-up time for Lunch Bunch is 2:00 pm in Room 106. Please exit the building quietly after picking up your child. The daycare children are napping at that time.
- If you need to contact the teachers during Lunch Bunch, please call: 737-5631 ext. 238.
**We reserve the right to cancel Lunch Bunch when we do not have a minimum of five children pre-registered. If we need to cancel, we will let you know by NOON THE DAY BEFORE YOUR CHILD IS TO STAY FOR LUNCH.